Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th...a Sale and everything in between

So we are having a sale...A HUGE-MONGOUS type of sale that consists of the WHOLE store!

Not only that, but we are almost all caught up on orders from the last sale we had...YAY...but...that leaves me with a crazy amount of time on my hands once I get them done.!!!

I have started sketching out the designs for the FALL/WINTER line which is going to debut soon...can't really set a date..but it will be here before my Birthday..I assure you!
I have great news though, after this sale, the things will be ready and in stock in my little closet!!! Yes, this means, once you hit order and have paid..you will then be getting items shipped out to you by the next business day. I hope to keep a hefty stock of items up for my sweet customers.....you girls rock!
Hugs to my little sweet angels who make Bella-bee the sweetest RADDEST brand of all time :)
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment